Tuesday, November 3, 2009





Now in Los Angeles!!!

Revamped website and the whole nine yards. Check out http://craigblankphoto.com/ and let me know what you think.

Pyatt Furniture

First order of business was my dear friend Matt Pyatt's stone furniture. Outstanding work from a challenging space. We were able to shoot the whole catalog in a day. Full on creativity from both sides of the lens. 

Matt's incredible vision and of course beautiful furniture; coupled with my camera skills provided some outstanding photography.



Mona 

I was then challenged with a beach photoshoot. One of the beauties of living in LA is the beauties... Our now dear fiend and neighbor contacted me one lovely summer evening and we came up with a beautiful sunset session.


Brenda

Most recently I met with Brenda. Incredible natural talent. We decided to shoot her Halloween costume for kicks. This one came out good. the rest are going to be great. I look forward to sharing them with you.

Much Love & Bass








No comments: